What is F.A.R.E.?
F.A.R.E. is the Fostercare And Relative Emphasis Association. We are a community based, non-profit, 501(c)3 organization comprised exclusively of volunteers whom are instrumental in providing assistance to those who thirst in their quest to obtain knowledge in many aspects of Child Care and Community Involvement.
Want to get involved?
In order to keep up and improve our services to the community, we are constantly in search of community partners, fundraising entities, volunteers, and individuals who want to help make a difference in our community. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, you should contact us about it. We look forward to working together with you and adding your group to our list of outstanding community partners.
Specifically, The F.A.R.E. Association is committed to the following endeavours:
- Care and support for children: We provide all the information necessary to showing you how to better care for and sufficiently support your children.
- Necessity closets for the needy: If you are in emergency need, we will try our best to assist in supplying you with items that may satisfy your need.
- Family Support: We all work together to support you with problems you may be having with your family.
- Food bank information: We inform our members about locations that offer special deals on food products as they become available.
- Parenting classes for all care givers: Regardless of your care giver status (Adoption, Biological, Foster, Kinship), we provide classes that will assist you in learning how to become a better parent to the children under your care.
- Offering required/requested training: We offer Foster Parents the certification training that is required/mandated by The Department of Children Services.
Feel like F.A.R.E. can provide you and your children with the assistance you need? Well, why not join us and become a member of F.A.R.E. ?